General Worker: Laundry - PremierGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To execute in full and on time, daily targets in the production department and the bulk plan to ensure the integrity of the product is never compromised.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of garments
- Rotation of garment stock and counting
- Always maintain high housekeeping standards
- Adhere to all Company rules and Procedures
- Planned maintenance of assigned assets
- Administration and record control
- SOPs, hygiene and housekeeping
- Food safety
- Health & Safety
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar position in the FMCG environment
- Proven track record working in a production environment
- Proven track record of effective communication with supervisors and management regarding housekeeping, hygiene and safety
- Logical thinker
- Required to work rotational Shifts, Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays as per shift roster including night shift.
- Must be able to work in hot manufacturing conditions
- Ability to work in a team
- Be able and available to work shifts
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be prepared to work overtime and on weekends
- Continuous Improvement
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.