SAPS Careers, Traineeships and Internships in All ProvincesSecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In South Africa 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The South African Police Service (SAPS) is responsible for maintaining law and order in the country. It is one of the largest police forces in Africa, with over 190,000 employees. SAPS careers offer a range of job opportunities for individuals interested in serving their country and contributing to the safety of their communities.
SAPS careers are open to individuals with diverse skills and qualifications. The police force offers entry-level positions for individuals with a matric certificate, while also providing opportunities for professionals with tertiary qualifications.
Other career opportunities you can find are General worker jobs, Driving jobs, Security jobs, Administrative jobs and more.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How much can I expect to make as a SAPS officer?
In 2016, the average income for South African Police Service members was R600 000 per annum. (SAPS Annual Report 2016) However, salaries vary based on an officer’s rank, experience and location.
For example, in Cape Town salaries range from R446 000 to R822 000 – while in KwaZulu-Natal they range from R1.2 million to R1.6 million. In addition to a competitive salary, officers have access to additional benefits including housing loans and medical aid.
On top of that, there is also a pension scheme which includes life insurance and disability cover. There is also a performance bonus system in place that rewards officers who go above and beyond their duties.
General Requirement for SAPS Vacancies
To join SAPS, under the details of the South African Police Service Act, you should meet the accompanying qualification rules:
- You should be in any event 18 years old, yet younger than 30.
- You should have perpetual residency in South Africa.
- You should have the option to pass the mental evaluation controlled by SAPS, which confirms that you fit the profile of a police official.
- You should be conversant in English and at any rate one other language.
- You should not have any obvious tattoos.
- You should not have any previous criminal records.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Latest SAPS Vacancies
Interested applicants should:
Other SAPS Opportunities You Might Like
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.