Shoprite Group Data Science BursaryBusaries In South Africa 2024
Jobs In South Africa 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Shoprite Group offers comprehensive bursaries to support students studying or intending to study scarce skills such as food science, pharmacy, chartered accounting, logistics as well as information technology and retail business management.
Shoprite’s bursaries provide financial assistance towards tuition and on-campus accommodation, and are also linked to work-back agreements – ensuring job opportunities upon graduation.
Shoprite has successfully started its very own Data Science Academy, producing top-level specialists in the field of data science. Successful applicants will join the pipeline for the academy.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
With a plan to keep this academy growing in the years to come, Shoprite is now looking for university students who have a passion for data and would like to make the data academy their starting point in an exciting career.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
Degree or postgraduate qualification in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Industrial Engineering & Quantitative Management (or similar quantitative degree)
- - 60%+ Aggregate
- - Minimum 65% in Mathematics (from 2nd year of study)
- - Students in their 2nd to 4th academic year/Honours
- - South African citizen
- - 27 years old and younger
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Please contact us via email if you have any queries: [email protected]
Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.