Contact Centre Team Leader - Foschini GroupCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A challenging position exists for a dynamic and assertive individual to fulfil the role of Team Leader within the Collections Department.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the team’s success by implementing and monitoring individual and team objectives, enabling the department to achieve the required outputs/KPIs.
Your key output areas would include:
- Assisting staff members where necessary
- To ensure that the operating procedures for the department are understood and adhered to
- To ensure that standards /key performance indicators for department are met and periodically reviewed to ensure optimum achievement
- To maximize people productivity by adhering to people management processes (e.g. IR, Performance management, recruitment, QA and coaching)
- To ensure that company and department policies, procedures and compliance aspects are adhered to
- To enable the department to achieve the desired outcome by constantly improving on service delivery
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As an ideal candidate, you must have:
- Call Centre Management
- Diploma/ Certificate (Desirable)
- Knowledge of credit or retail systems
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literate ( MS Office)
- Able to cope with stress
- Minimum 4 years call centre or customer service experience essential
- Minimum 1 years Team Leader experience (Desirable)
- Completion of the Tomorrow Leaders programme
- Basic knowledge of IR procedures
- Able to work flexible hours (07h00 to 21h00/ Mon to Sun)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.