Data Analyst - JD GroupIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible to interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Required to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends and deliver to end user accurately, timeously and in an understandable format.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute the data visualisation and reporting strategy, policy and processes
- Develop and design reports in a timely manner and aligned with the stakeholder requirements
- Transfer of knowledge and understanding of designed reports to the end user
- Manage customer centricity within the area of responsibility.
- Team human resources management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3-year related degree (In a quantitative field ie: Data, Finance, Economics etc)
- Postgraduate qualification (advantageous)
- 3-7 years experience in Data analytics.
- A high level of mathematical ability and experience in SQL, Python and SAS.
- Experience using Tableau
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.