Solutions Engineer - LogitechIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for the growth of our Video Collaboration activity, you will report to the Head of B2B Sales AMECA.
You will be part of a talented and passionate sales team, working jointly with customers, partners and sales, by identifying their needs, engineering adaptations of products, package solutions/bundles and services. You will be the technical point person ensuring the highest level of key account support.
Logitech fosters a culture of learning where employees feel empowered to nurture their minds, challenge ideas, and make things better. Feeling inspired by our company purpose and making contributions that matter are key tenets of our employee engagement goals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors and values you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will:
- Be the go-to technical expert on the sales team: Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Logitech’s Video Collaboration products and partner services can do and how to enable and manage them in the customer’s environment
- Clear all technical, competitive, and adoption blockers to Logitech VC sales and usage
- Lead all VCaaS/cloud services interoperability and compatibility discussions. Most specifically those related to Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google
- Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources: Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements. Communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and insight to the appropriate channels
- Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of VC solutions
- Stay sharp and share your knowledge: Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness. Participate in channel and end user events and in the broader industry through trade events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experiences to our team:
- Excellent Communicator. Strong presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Logitech sales, marketing, and adjacent departments
- Passion for technology. Contagious enthusiasm for and a desire to continuously learn new technology
- Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior-level executives
- Strong Communications solution selling experience
- Deep Communications products & services knowledge in Microsoft, Zoom or Google UC stack
- Communications architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the Communications space
- Networking. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols (SRTP/RTCP, H.323, H.263/H.264, SIP) required
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics with regards to cloud and hybrid communications solutions preferred
- Troubleshooting/debugging. Knowledge of and ability to debug USB, Windows and Mac OS issues required
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Proven experience in a similar role
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.