Accountant - Clorox CompanyAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Financial Accountant, you will coordinate and manage accounting processes related to the historical reporting of the legal entity. You will play a central role in supporting the Accounting and Controls Manager on statutory audits, corporate policies and controls and intercompany activities. This role will deputize as and when for the Accounting and Controls Manager, so you will need the gravitas and ambition to be able to work within a demanding and fast-moving business.
This position has a high level of visibility and exposure to AMEA and corporate finance leaders and will have the opportunity to participate in cross-functional process improvement and special projects
In this role, you will:
Oversees all banking, credit card and cash transactions and supports the assistant accountant in ensuring accurate and efficient recording of all payments and cash receipts.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintains timely and accurate recording of all accounting transactions for the South African legal entity.
- Provide accounting and business support to South Africa operations, including research and recommendations on accounting issues, as well as the implementation of accounting changes.
- Works closely with the Accounts Receivable team on the seamless execution of the Order to Cash process.
- Manages the VAT and legal entity tax activities.
- Ensure best practice internal control and accounting.
What we look for:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in accounting
- Solid understanding of IFRS, US GAAP, and financial statements.
- Experience in statutory accounts preparation, government and tax returns, cash management
- Syspro experience is desirable.
- MS (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), NetSuite, HFM and Essbase systems experience is desire.
- National Diploma in Accounting or Bachelor level degree or equivalent experience
- Qualified Or Finalist ACCA/SAICA/SAIPA
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attention to Detail
- Data integrity and analysis
- Collaboration and influence
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.