Technician - DiverseyEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To maintain and grow sales in the region and carry out the technical tasks by engaging with existing and new Processed Food customers to ensure our products are used correctly as well as reporting on inventory, improvements, customer queries, site problems and reporting and tracking sales.
To manage the correct application, implementation, monitoring, and control of all Diversey products on the different customer sites. To ensure full compliance with the SLA agreement with the customer ensuring that all activities are carried out safely to the highest quality standards. To be available to support the customer's production during emergencies when they arise.
To grow the business in the region both within the existing sites and for new customers. Working hours are customer-specific and are determined by Diversey’s requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prepare trial protocols and SOP documents inline with customer-specific requirements.
- To track sales weekly and give feedback on the shortfall and provide a plan to make up the shortfalls.
- To find new opportunities in existing site and new customers.
- Sales will be required for cleaning and sanitation and water treatment products, KBS services.
- Scheduled site visits
- Scheduled customer meetings
- Informing customers of the latest innovations, webinars, offerings, equipment.
- Check and confirm that the operator task list has been completed.
- Submit minutes to the Account Manager on discussions held with customers.
- Feedback is required after visiting customers.
- Handling of customer concerns and addressing this swiftly and completely.
- Check and record all stock levels.
- Track sales and report feedback to Account manager/Sector Lead.
- Attend meetings (both Diversey & customer).
- Escalate issues to the right people.
- Submit weekly planner on a Friday to the Account manager/ Sector Lead.
- Managing of fuel, cellphone and data spending.
- Tracking of mileage
- Check and record stock levels at customer sites.
- Check all equipment registers are updated (ensure spares are kept with Technician and replenished on time).
- Attend customer and Diversey meetings.
- Capture data/ concerns from customers.
- Oversee receiving of stock.
- Regularly communicate with CSD and Value on orders processed/required and deliveries.
- Manage, check and confirm that the operator task list has been completed.
- All actions set out by AM/SL to the technician have been completed.
- Follow up on delivery completion.
- Check if they are enough testing reagents onsite.
- Tertiary Qualification preferably in Chemistry
- Familiar with the Food and Beverage environment.
- Sales experience will be highly favourable.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure in a fast-moving, demanding environment.
- Ability to function both independently as well as in a team.
- Be able to manage time efficiently to complete designated tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Results Orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Strong leadership skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.