Operator Warehouse - Kennametal Inc.Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) brings together materials science, technical expertise, innovative thinking and superior customer service to help the world fly, drive, power and build. Our tools, materials and wear-resistant solutions enable customers to run longer, cut faster and machine with greater precision. Kennametal is built for performance, and every day approximately 8,700 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated $2.0 billion in revenues in fiscal 2022.
Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Kennametal is looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. Your main task would be the day-to-day handling of all aspects of the warehouse.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Receiving and dispatching of goods into the warehouse and checking for shortages or over-supplies.
- Storing goods in the correct bins and ensuring stock accuracy and integrity. Performing cycle counts when requested to in a timely and diligent manner.
- Driving and handling a forklift in a responsible and safe manner for packing goods
- Picking of goods per picking lists and packing of goods in a systematic manner
- Keeping and completion of all relevant paperwork and maintaining a clean work area (housekeeping), as well as any other task deemed reasonable and requested by supervisors and management.
- 1-3 years’ experience in warehousing, distribution, logistics, inventory control activities and procedure
- Minimum Grade 12 education level.
- Knowledge and experience on the operations of a warehouse
- Some warehouse administration and logistics exposure
- A legal forklift licence
- SAP system knowledge would be an advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.