Electrical Engineers - Bidvest Facilities ManagementEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Engineers will support operations and shall continuously work on the improvement of service quality, rationalisation of services, efficiencies and effectiveness of maintenance strategies and repairs and ensuring SLA delivery.
Take full responsibility and accountability for all engineering functions and assets within operations.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
The Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Matric (Senior Certificate)
- N3 - N6/Diploma/BTech or BSc in Electrical/Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Wireman’s License (Single/3 Phase)
- GCC (Factories)
- Valid SA Drivers License
- 3-10yrs plus relevant experience within the electrical engineering (maintenance) field
- Practical knowledge on working on air breakers & PLCs
- MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook (Intermediate skill level)
- SAP Knowledge
- Knowledge of OHS Act
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Deadline Driven & Highly Motivated
- Stress Tolerance
- Good Written and Spoken Communication
- Customer Focus
- Problem Analysis
- Planning/Scheduling/Objective Setting
- Teamwork & Partnering
- Interactive Reasoning
- Relationship Building
- Result orientated
- People development
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.