Systems Administrator - MRI SoftwareIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Systems Administrator within the MRI Software IT Services Team, you will work across Private and Public cloud technologies, learning business processes whilst being exposed to exciting new technologies such as VMWare vCentre, Azure, Cisco hardware, Palo Alto and/or Fortigate firewalls and many more networking, application and operational tools.
In this position, you will assist primarily with SQL Server scripting & execution as well as a wide range of IT operational duties such as Microsoft Active Directory management, supporting data processing solutions & support, VMware Virtual Machine deployment and configuration, Anti-Virus and security vulnerability activities, deploying virtual web servers, reporting, Power BI experience, onsite infrastructure hardware and facilities management
- Strong SQL scripting and SQL administration
- Installation and maintenance for SQL Servers, IIS , SMTP Relaying, backups
- Deployment and configuration of VMware Virtual Machines in vCentre and Azure
- Installation and management of IT security tools
- Office 365 support and management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience with Service Management Tools, such as Service Now, Salesforce & Freshdesk
- Adhoc Desktop Support (Hardware and Software)
- Review of SOPs and documentation
- Remote Desktop Gateway management, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Configuration of monitoring tools
- Active Directory management and troubleshooting
- VPN Configuration and troubleshooting
- General vCentre management and troubleshooting
- SFTP Server management
- Certificate Management
- Asset and Inventory Management
- MS Teams VoIP integration understanding
- Biometrics and Access Control
- General IT Facilities Management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong focus on SQL scripting and administration
- Interest in general IT (Networking, Operating Systems, Security)
- Attention for detail, ability to follow SOPs and suggest improvements to documentation and processes
- Effective communication skills to both internal and external clients
- SQL / Azure DBA certified
- Azure Certified or working towards
- Networking certified
- ITIL v3 or v4 nice to have
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.