Apprentice: Electrician - National Bioproducts InstituteEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Advert Summary
- Supports GMP compliant manufacture of pharmaceutical products by ensuring maximum online time of process Utility services supplied to Manufacturing.
- Learn perform routine maintenance on the machines.
- Conduct daily checks on machines and their support services.
- Evaluate and facilitate repairs of plant equipment and identify actions to prevent recurrences.
- Assist in projects associated with new plant and equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
Learn the skills required to ensure continued operation of the plant equipment
- Assist in performing routine checks of all equipment and systems for correct operation
- Schedule maintenance activities as defined by the preventative maintenance plan
- Facilitate the calibration of measuring and control instruments according to defined schedules and production requirements
- Maintaining records and schedules for specified plant and equipment
Learn and facilitate repairs of plant equipment and identify actions to prevent recurrences
- Learn to analyse problems and determining required maintenance /repair work to ensure continuity.
- Liaise with third party contractors where repairs are not possible on site
- Track and report on progress of repairs required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities on NBI equipment
- Records keeping
- Learn routine stock take of spares
- Commissioning unit operations
- learn execution of validation studies (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- support project Commissioning unit operations work
- support capacity expansion projects (CAPEX)
- support continuous process improvements
- Supervision of t contractors
- Implementation of SAP change notifications
- Hands-on work
Provide cross-functional support.
- Create spares inventory and help with spares stock take.
- Make wiring diagrams
- Complete training needs as laid by institution in order to obtain qualification.
- N6 or S4 electrical engineering.
- Managing Relationships
- Personal Leadership
- Business Impact
- Leading and Influencing Others
- Ability and willingness to learn new things.
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Technical writing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.