Artisan Fitter - Murray & RobertsArtisan Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Limpopo 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Artisan Fitter to be placed in Musina, Limpopo. The successful candidate will report to the Foreman Engineering. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Engineering installations are constructed according to agreed standards, procedures and specifications
- Engineering equipment is maintained according to agreed standards and schedules
- Engineering equipment is repaired according to agreed standards and schedules
- Compliance with SHEQ, M&RC and client standards, policies, procedures and safety protocols
- Cost containment, high mean time to failure after repairs
- Effective stakeholder engagement
- Competent, motivated, disciplined and positive team
- Effective self and team supervision in alignment with MRC values and leadership initiatives
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF4)
- Section 26 Fitter Trade Certificate / MIETTB Trade Certificate through a registered body
- Valid Medical certificate of Fitness
- Valid First aid Certificate
- Valid Code EB driver's licence
- Good communication skills in English
- Able to solve problems within agreed standards, policies and procedures
- Team leadership and management skills
- Sound listening communication skills
- Self-motivated self-starter with high levels of initiative
- Able to make decisions within agreed parameters
- Job planning skills
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- 5 year's mining industry experience (underground and surface)
- 5 year's trade experience as a Construction Fitter
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.