Explosives Engineer (EMTS): Steelpoort - Enaex AfricaEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Limpopo 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Explosive Engineer will be responsible for delivering the desired technical services, technical measurements and supplying technical knowhow for both internal and external customers within the underground and opencast mining environments. Enabling teamwork between departments to ensure set KPI’s are reached. To assist with ensuring that QA/QC takes place and is communicated on with regards to product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the area with regards to technical service delivery.
- Manage the fixed cash cost budget and capital budget withing the respective area.
- Maintain the capital assets within the respective area.
Provide technical services to customers with regards to:
- Technical measurements
- Advance blast design
- Optimization project assistance
- Any other related matter.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Assist internal customers with:
- Blast related advice
- Product application knowledge and recommendation.
- Differentiate the company’s’ service and products by identifying and implementing value adding activities beneficial to all customers.
- Establish long term relationships with key decision makers and influencers on individual mines.
- Provide excellent service on all aspects of explosive and accessory products and their uses, including auditing of product application and performance underground and giving recommendations to correct deficiencies.
- Assist R&D team with quality tests and assurance with regards to products.
- Travel to various sites locally and in Africa locations as per business requirement.
Minimum Requirements and Experience:
- Mining Diploma or equivalent mining related qualification such as Mine Overseers.
- Blasting or Rock Breaker Certificate (Underground or Opencast)
- Explosive Engineering course TUKS or AET
- Driver’s licence
- Trained and certified in using technical measuring equipment
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- 5 to 7 Years’ In explosive related industry working as an Explosive Engineer.
- Any relevant explosive related experience.
- Mining experience in a production orientated environment.
- Extensive explosive product application knowledge.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.