Packaging Administrator: Isando - AFGRI EquipmentManufacturing / Production Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To ensure accurate stock management and planning and maintaining stock levels and open orders on the system.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Capture purchase orders and delivery receipts on ERP.
- Reconcile actual usages vs ERP Usages.
- Perform daily reconciliations of theoretical stock to actual counts.
- Manage open order lead times and open order reports and desired delivery dates according to production.
- Manage stock on hand lead days within tolerable allowance.
- Liaising with suppliers with regard to pricing.
- Order and manage consumable packaging.
- Attend physical stock counts and capture stock counts on ERP.
- Report variances on a daily basis to the Admin Manager.
- Order and manage wood pallets.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATION
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2 years stock control/administration experience within a manufacturing environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Computer literate ( Excel, and worksheets)
- Good interpersonal skill
- Stress management and crisis management
- Attention to detail
- Organized and strong administrative skill
- Positive and motivated
- Punctual and accurate
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.