Legal Trainee - SanofiLegal Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Understand and implement company SOPs.
- Understand and implement Legal SOP and liaise with business thereon.
- Update relevant SOPs as instructed.
Documents Repository and Contract Templates
- Manage the Documents Repository.
- Update contract templates as instructed.
- Upload contract templates into the Document Repository.
- Assist business with which contract template to use.
- Draft letters and notices.
- Review and mark-up contracts.
- Draft legal opinions and provide legal analysis.
- Review NDAs and medium risk contracts.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
HACAT and eContract Tool
- Understand and advise on the HACAT risk matrix and Legal contracting approach.
- Understand and advise on the eContract Tool.
- Liaise with business and Contracts Administrator regarding HACAT and eContract usage.
- Maintain and update Contract Database in the shared drive.
- Provide signed contracts on instruction.
- Attend training as required including mandatory training on iLearn.
- Maintain an efficient and accessible filing system for your work on the shared drive.
- Attend to general queries regarding the Legal Department including invoicing and payments.
- Education: LLB
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and organisational skills
- Proven Flexibility and Self-reliance
- Detail orientated.
- Excellent drafting skills
- Critical analysis and strong logic
- Strong work ethic
- Takes initiative
- Positive attitude
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.