Sales Assistant: La Lucia - Cape Union MartSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards to optimise sales.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Transact all purchases – receive, verify and processes all payments such as cash, cards, vouchers, coupons and any other acceptable payments.
- Ensure all out going stock/ items/ scripts are scanned and paid for.
- Process all loyalty cards including those of accelerated partners.
- Establish a professional relationship with customers and provide friendly, helpful, courteous assistance and advice to all customers.
- Report customer compliments and complaints to management.
- Attend to all customer stock queries and ensure that they dealt with and resolved.
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances.
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- Problem solving
- Trustworthy and honest
- Time management
- Exceptional customer service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric or Equivalent
- Up to 6 months retail experience
Special conditions of employment:
- Clear Credit and Criminal record
- Willing and able to work retail hours.
- South African citizen
- 1 year work experience within retail.
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for) Willing and able to work retail hours.
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.