Application Support Specialist - South African Civil Aviation AuthorityIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOFTWARE ANALYSES & TESTING
- Investigate and analyse existing system and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that software applications are tested.
- Ensure that application is testing done prior moving to production.
- Participate in business requirements gathering sessions.
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT & CONFIGURATION
- Implement application improvements on existing systems within the organisation.
- Conduct configuration of systems to ensure that the clients’ needs are met.
- Eradicate tedious workflows and duplication on existing applications or systems.
- Develop data flows.
- Participate in automation of business processes.
- Develop business reports and templates.
- Manage and monitor software upgrades.
- Test and implement new software releases.
- Conduct end user training as and when required.
- Enhance existing systems as per user requests.
- Conduct system performance improvements.
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
- Provide efficient system maintenance and support.
- Analyse and provide solutions for recurring production issues.
- Respond to systems issues, end-user queries and maintenance requests within ICT service level agreement.
- Extract data and reports as and when requested.
- Assist with Integration of various systems in the organisation.
- Participate in system integration testing.
- National Diploma in IT or related qualification
- Java programming certificate
- 3 years IT Technician
- 3 - 5 years working in the IT environment
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.