Facilities Assistant - Murray & RobertsMining / Oil & Gas Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Facilities Assistant to be placed in Bedfordview. The successful candidate will report to the Team Leader Facilities. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Clean, maintain and stock kitchen areas daily
- Maintain and monitor stock of crockery, utensils and cutlery within area of responsibility
- Assist with grocery / refreshment and cleaning agent stock taking monthly
- Provide timeous refreshment services at meetings as agreed
- Safe operation of kitchen equipment and use of cleaning agents, materials and consumables in line with procedures and standards
- Apply and maintain safe housekeeping standards, including high hygiene levels and maintenance of hazardous cleaning agents
- Effective employee engagement to ensure smooth workflows
- Understand and comply with M&RC’s policies, procedures, standards and safety protocols
- Effective self-management in alignment with M&RC’s values
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Basic numeracy to monitor stock control
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment e.g. dishwasher
- Ability to layout refreshment trays and set up refreshments in boardrooms
- Well-groomed and presentable
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Facilities Assistant or similar role
- Understanding of hygiene procedures and practices in the workplace
- Understanding of serving procedures and etiquette
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.