Driver / Warehouse Assistant - AJ PersonnelDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Lifting/rigging of units
- Drive a load-carrying or hauling vehicle
- Drive the vehicle in accordance with the current traffic requirements
- Maintain the vehicle in accordance with the Company policies
- Daily inspection on vehicle
- Ensure all items loaded are adequately strapped at all times
- Ensure no damage to items collected or delivered including the vehicle
- Ensure Items collected/delivered are correct according to collection slip/delivery note
- On time delivery according to the required standards
- When not driving, required to assist in the value-add store with loading, crating/packaging &/or attend to customers
- Grade 12
- 5 Years’ driving experience of which 3 must be in delivery
- Valid Code 10 driver’s license and Valid PDP
- Valid Crane Operator’s license
- Warehousing experience advantageous
- Literate on Word & Excel
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.