Administrative Officer - Clover SA Proprietary LimitedAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Clover has an opportunity for an Administrative officer to join their team at the Port Elizabeth branch. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support and services and to ensure controls are in place. This is a Half day permanent position within the milk procurement department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform administrative tasks
- Balance Collection Load sheets
- Complete and balance external milk load sheets
- Complete external loads on excel files
- Pick interbranch routes in ERPLX
- Complete producer information on excel files
- Capture invoices on ERPLX (Full day during month end cycle)
- Relieve Admin officer (full day during this period)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fulfil function/department specific role e.g. finance, milk procurement
- Preserve and pack milk samples
- Despatch milk samples – as per schedule
- Take antibiotic and alizarol samples to Clover Lab
- Check fridges, freezers, and sample ice racks.
- Control & replenish sampling materials (sample bottles, sample despatch boxes, tanker seals, receipt books, sample stickers, alizarol)
- Grade 12
- Business English : Fluent
- Advanced MS Excel
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.