Maintenance Officer - SACAAEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Full job description
Maintenance of building facilities and grounds
- Proactively inspect SACAA building, plumbing, and electrical on a regular basis
- Ensure any concerns are highlighted to determine priorities for subsequent maintenance or are upgraded where necessary
- Arrange and oversee all repairs/installations/ maintenance done by external suppliers are done to acceptable standards
- Perform basic electrical work, plumbing; aircon repairs and carpentry
- Execute such work to ensure minimum disruption to the business and where necessary schedule disruptive work for after hours.
- Accompany external maintenance service provider, and sign off worksheet/invoices of maintenance work completed
- Respond, when necessary to emergencies
- Maintain basic filing system of any instruction manuals/ maintenance job card
- Oversee cleaning of yards, including gutters and ground maintenance work
- Conduct Health and Safety Inspection and act as OHS Representative
- Install all internal fixtures and fittings such as pictures, perform minor repairs on shelving etc
- Keep all office furniture in functional order
- Replace burnt-out lights as and when required
- Schedule day-to-day maintenance, encompassing cyclical services & maintenance requirements
- Carry out fault-finding walkabouts around SACAA building
- Carry out basic repair of any electrical, plumbing, masonry, carpentry, etc
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Office moves and events setup
- Carry out movement of movable assets, boxes any other heavy objects around /within the building
- Assist with setting up internal events
- Disposal of recycling of paper
- Collect staff consumables on a regularly basis or for functions purposes
- Ensure compliance with OHS Act in your area and report to the OHS committee=
- Ad hoc driving i.e. delivery/ collection/ source physical quotes
- Perform messenger task to conduct a drop-off and pick up of office use material.
- Grade 12 and
- NQF Level 4 technical related Qualifications / related to Electrical or Plumbing or General Technical Maintenance
- Computer Literacy Certificate
- Samtrac Certificate
- 2 Years - Maintenance Officer
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.