Bookkeeper: Kia South Africa - Motus CorporationAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To deliver a bookkeeping service in order to process financial transactions accurately and timeously and create financial reports as per agreed standard operating procedures and legislative requirements.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Accurate and timeous debtors invoicing and collections.
- Accurate and timeous processing of creditors invoices and capturing of payments.
- Accurate and timeous processing of cashbook transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Petty Cash.
- Ensure all month end processes are completed timeously. Process and Governance
- Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreements.
- Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
- Identify and apply known solutions to operational challenges and escalate unresolved issues.
- Record and report on work activities to provide timely and accurate information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Plan for, administer and process financial and all bookkeeping related tasks and activities effectively and efficiently in alignment with performance objectives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to maximise efficiencies and reduce unnecessary delays in achieving goals of the office.
- Ensure that financial administration delivery processes comply with internal control policies, corporate governance standards and report any anomalies to the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that the relevant financial transactions are accurate and information is documented and stored appropriately.
- Process or accrue expenses accurately on the financial system, within the allocated month.
- Reconciles accounts/bank transactions to ensure the accuracy and escalate reconciliation issues/outstanding transactions.
- Report relevant and accurate financial information timely to direct superior.
- Deliver services and/or products that enable a culture which meets or exceeds customers' expectations in the business.
- Deliver work activities effectively to satisfy customers.
- Attend learning initiatives to improve work quality and enhance own skills.
- Own and live up to company values.
- Facilitate ad hoc support and training to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Provide training to employees on all relevant systems to ensure compliance with all processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Matric with Accounting and Maths
- Accounting/Bookkeeping diploma or relevant qualification
- Must have at least 2 years of bookkeeping experience within the automotive industry in a dealership environment.
Skills and Personal Attributes
Skills & Attributes:
- Client Focus
- Improvement Orientation
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Persistence and Tenacity
- Personal Courage
- Planning and Organising
- Results Orientation Technical Competencies
- Computer Accountancy Applications
- Computer Literacy
- Financial Acumen
- Financial Systems Administration
- General Business Bookkeeping
- Organisational excellence and productivity culture
- Uphold Ethics and Values
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.