Payroll Administrator - Oza HoldingsAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced efficient payroll administrator to be responsible of a medium / large payroll process. The payroll administrator's duties include the management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, weekly wages, and month salaries, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Process payroll for all employees, ensuring accurate & timely payment
- Maintain payroll records & employee files, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Respond to payroll-related inquiries from employees and management
- Review & reconcile all payroll-related expenses and deductions
- Prepare tax fillings and remittances as required
- Administer and maintain the time and attendance system
- Handle all banking and direct deposit related matters
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4 years experience in payroll processing, history of working in the Mining or Engineering sector preferable
- Solid knowledge of payroll and accounting regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and payroll software
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.