Technical Assistant (PPM) - Bidvest Facilities ManagementEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Maintaining the Site Maintenance on Vodacom sites as per the required Scope of Work as specified by the Customer. Drive planned preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance on all non-network infrastructure such as Air-Conditioning, Electrical plant and general infrastructure to give effect to the business maintenance strategy and client service standards.
Providing technical support to County Managers, Portfolio Managers/Junior Portfolio Managers.
- Maintain the Vodacom sites as specified by the Customer- according to schedule 2.21 Scope of Work and any instructions/standards provided.
- Meet the daily/weekly/monthly Target per County as required.
- PPM assistant must ensure Tools, Vehicles, Test Equipment, Laptops, Cellphones are looked after and checked for condition and ensure all of these are safe for use and maintained on a register.
- PPM assistant must ensure he/she complies with and adhere to the Health and Safety requirements of Bidvest FM and the client’s requirement as applicable on the site.
- To ensure that all access procedures as well as work status updates are done in accordance with the agreed procedures and processes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that all relevant alarms are cleared before leaving a site visit.
- Ensure that all tasks are updated, as required on the provided tools and systems.
- Ensure that all required activities are completed, as per the scope of work, either on an “A”, “B”, “C” or Adhoc service. Ensure that all required pictures are taken according to guidelines and submitted, as per the scope of work for the relevant services being performed.
- Ensure that all site procedures are always followed as specified by the client.
- The PPM assistant will follow the relevant service procedures as per the scope of work. Adhere to Quality assurance and control, as indicated in the scope of work, report back on any deviations during a site service, SSF (Sub Standard Form) to be also submitted as required for the service type performed.
- Assist his PPM Technician with site access, duties on site and when required other technicians
- The PPM assistant will always answer his phone when on duty and return calls as soon as possible when not on duty.
- National Diploma N4,5 or 6 can be beneficial
- Accredited electrician (Wireman’s license), (It is important that the person must be qualified to work and be accredited as a three-phase electrician and not only single phase)
- Matric/Grade 12
- Valid Code 08 EB Driver’s License (4*4 and advance driving can be beneficial)
- 1-2 Years PPM Experience in the Telecommunications Environment
- Maintenance skills
- WOH (Working on Heights)
- HIRA (Fire & First aid)
- Advanced Electrical Skills
- Advanced Driving
- IMS (Integrated Management System)
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- Risk Assessment, Basic Fire Fighting, First Aid Level 1, Advanced Driving
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Team Leader
- Manage the Vehicle
- Manage Tools
- Team Player
- Support the Team Leader
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.