Loader - Premier Fort Jackson BakeryGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Premier Fort Jackson Bakery is currently looking for a Loader to join their team. This position will be reporting to the Dispatch Supervisor, with the responsibility of loading and offload bread on site. This is a 6-day position and if you meet the below requirements, then we are looking for you.
- Offload and loading bread according to offloads/ loading SOP
- Follow pipeline loading/offloading sequence
- Tray count and balancing of trays in a truck
- Attend daily invocoms
- Ensure that quality bread is loaded / offloaded
- Ensure a correct stock rotation (FIFO)
- Report back on loading /offloading related matters to offloads supervisors
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 with numerical skills
- At least 3 months’ experience in a similar position in the FMCG industry
Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes):
- Organisational understanding
- Business processes, rules and procedures
- Communication – written, verbal
- Accuracy/ Attention to detail
- Numerical ability
- Innovation/Continuous Improvements
- Sense of urgency/results orientation
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.