Picker / Packer - Fidelity Services GroupGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Midrand 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Pick stock for selected jobs as per pick slip request.
- Pack stock away on racks that were receipted from suppliers.
- Obtain a signature from the dispatcher who receives the stock.
- Give a copy of the pick slip and transfer confirmation to the relevant collector.
- Assist with stock take during month end and Cycle counts during the day.
- Ensure all pick slips are executed daily and accurately.
- Ensure all completed paperwork is handed over to the office admin for processing.
- Ensure no paperwork is left behind on the racks in the warehouse.
- Ensure all scanners are set on charge in the office before your shift ends.
- Ensure that the warehouse area is clean.
- Report any suspicious behaviour to Management.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Good people skills
- Able to work in a team.
- Honesty is key in the Warehouse.
- Must be able to lift at least 15kg.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- Matric / Grade 12
- Experience in a warehouse environment beneficial
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.