Support Analyst x2 - Blue Label TelecomsIT / Telecom Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a JSE-listed company selling innovative mobile commerce technology to emerging markets in South Africa and abroad. Our users are rich, poor, urban and rural, and we allow them all to interact and transact on an equal footing. We reach them by using both physical and virtual distribution channels. We target many of our services to people who do not have easy access to bank accounts, and we allow them the convenience of being able to transact where and when they want to. Our good reputation is our license to operate.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the operational support of the production environments, and implementations, and ensure continuous improvement of preventative and proactive measures to enable system stability.
- Effective resolution of escalated issues via thorough root cause analysis and effective resolution and / or providing concise reporting
- Internal change requests are submitted and followed up on for repeated requests or issues
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support functions for the real-time environment
- Ensure production platforms are reviewed periodically and maintenance and housekeeping is performed
- Identify enhancements to improve supportability, operability, and performance of systems
- Track and report on incidents
- Conduct SQL scripting and DB maintenance
- Work independently to troubleshoot all support requests and follow escalation policies
- Implementations of software and patches
- Trend Analysis
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide after-hours support according to a standby schedule
- Provide resolution for support requests to customers, according to the Service Level Agreement
- Configure, troubleshoot, isolate, repair, and resolve all customer issues
- Ensure effective communication of planned and unplanned outages to customers within SLA
- Ensure alerts or escalations to Service Management are resolved timeously and communicated to requestors within SLA
- Establish and maintain a positive professional relationship with customers
- Prepare and conduct customer training as requested
- Adherence to SLA to ensure consistent and predictable service delivery
- Support tactical and strategic goals of the operations team
- Provide training and mentoring for support team members, including escalated support requests
- Build a culture of respect and understanding across the organisation
- Recognise outcomes which resulted from an effective collaboration between teams
- Build cooperation and overcome barriers to information sharing, communication and collaboration across the organisation
- Facilitate opportunities to engage and collaborate with external stakeholders (Retailers and POS Companies) to develop joint solutions
- Demonstrate ability to work in teams
- Demonstrate ability to communicate at all levels
- Set an example through personal quality and productivity standards and ways of working with others
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures
- Plan and priorities, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change
- Demonstrate flexibility. in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organisational and team needs
- Drive customer centricity
- Ensures Accountability
- Plans and Aligns
- Decision Quality
- Tech Savvy
- Manages Complexity
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
- Cultivates Innovation
- Situational Adaptability
- Balances Stakeholders
- Business Insight
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology preferred
- Minimum 4+ years of related experience
- Strong Microsoft Office productivity tools knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.