Maintenance System Administrator - Country Bird HoldingsEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Free State 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
NUTRI Feeds is one of the leaders in the manufacturing of animal feed in South Africa, we are also a world player and the first choice in animal feeds for pigs, sheep, poultry, dairy and beef cattle. The following position exists at our division in Bloemfontein.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling flow process in the Group
- Develop cost and time estimates of all maintenance tasks on One Key – PRAGMA
- Establish and manage preferred suppliers on Materials Manager
- Obtain Quotes and do purchasing of materials and spares for maintenance purposes
- Upkeep and accuracy of equipment and maintenance history and job records data
- Schedule maintenance work in the production plant - in conjunction with plant management
- Ensure all maintenance key performance indicators are captured and reported on equipment reliability, Maintenance Department performance, etc.
- Continually improve on planning, scheduling, purchasing, stores, data management, and job reporting systems
- Collaborate with maintenance supervision at feed mills
- Balance the purchases and invoices for payments every week
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Order taking and customer relations.
- Maintains promotional database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history;
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer requests; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; and answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering requests; arranging shipment; and notifying customers.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profiles and updates; prepares and distributes monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; and developing presentation formats and materials.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- 5 years experience in an administrative role
- Drivers’ License
- Practical experience in purchasing and invoicing in a Maintenance / Engineering environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Self-initiative, self-confident and firm personality
- Good attention to details
- Excellent planning,
- organising and time-management skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.