Debtors Clerk: Transpharm Pretoria - Shoprite GroupAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Pretoria 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the Job
To successfully process invoices, receive statements and manage debtors accounts which includes the timeous reconciliation of debtors accounts.
Key performance areas include:
- Processing of invoices
- Manage debtors accounts
Job Category: Pharmaceutical
- Processing and filing of invoices.
- Identifying and addressing discrepancies.
- Call clients and follow up on outstanding payments and invoices.
- Adhere to collection targets.
- Distribute accurate monthly statements to clients.
- Process new accounts on the system.
- Resolve all queries about Debtors and escalate to the manager where needed.
- Responsible for the debtor's Age analysis.
- Maintain and reconciliation of daily POS-i-TILL payments.
- Generating debtors' and petty cash reconciliations, as well as daily bank reconciliation statements.
- Preparation of the daily bank account clearing and reconciliation of all G/L Cash and Bank accounts
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Diploma/Degree in Finance
- Two years or more of experience working in a similar role.
Knowledge and Skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be well-organized and systematic
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounting and reconciliations
- Computer literacy – MS Office with well-developed Excel skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and administration skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.