Junior Warehouse Team Lead - Karcher South AfricaSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are in search of a candidate skilled in dispatching large quantities of orders. The ideal person should be eager to learn about our products and company operations. Key traits include being organised, meticulous, and capable of handling challenging situations.
- Efficiently Picking/dispatching orders.
- Possessing and understanding of the processes involved in receiving and dispatching goods.
- Supporting our warehouse team.
- Communicating with courier companies for daily and special delivery requirements.
- Conducting stock updates.
- Preparing daily dispatch reports.
- Packing and organising orders systematically.
- Assisting in managing staff time reports and leave applications
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Assistant Warehouse team lead will report directly to the Warehouse Manager. The primary role is to supervise and manage all warehouse operations, including receiving, processing and dispatching.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 - 2 years supervisor experience in warehouse environment
- 3 years overall experience in retail and wholesale environment
- Grade 12
- Certificate in logistics
- Drivers license would be and advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.