Junior Administrator x2: BLC - Blue Label TelecomsAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide office and administrative support to either a team or an individual. This role is vital for the smooth running of the business. Duties may include receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
Business Meetings/Events Arrangement
- Maintain appointment calendars and reserve meeting rooms following detailed instructions to arrange business meetings efficiently
- Conduct basic data entry into company systems and file information using agreed procedures to ensure information is accurate and accessible
- Open and distribute mail for a large organisation requiring knowledge of department structures
- File records or documents as instructed
- Input content into standard templates
- Also, take responsibility for collating materials and photocopying them
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Work Scheduling and Allocation
- Work according to an assigned schedule
Data Collection and Analysis
- Perform basic data entry tasks, including data verification.
Client & Customer Management (Internal)
- Exchange information with internal clients by having courteous interactions with them
- Ensures Accountability
- Plans and Aligns
- Communicates Effectively
- Balances Stakeholders
- Verbal Communication
- Numerical Skills
- Computer Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Relevant certificate in Administration
- 6 - 12 months of Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.