Clinic Receptionist: Boskruin at Dis-Chem PharmaciesAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Clinic Receptionist to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to attend to patients on the phone and in person. Coordinate and organize appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of the clinic and support the delivery of quality patient care.
- Register patients according to established standards.
- Assists patients in completing necessary medical forms including medical insurance.
- Monitor and maintain the clinical equipment, stationery and medication required.
- Inform patients of clinic procedures and manage patient records.
- Open new patient files according to standard procedures.
- Ensure patient information is correct.
- Process medical aid payments.
- Move patients through appointments as scheduled.
- Obtain medical reports if required.
- Ensure the reception area is clean and maintained to safeguard the patient’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Answer all incoming calls within a reasonable time according to Dis-Chem standards.
- Use proper telephone etiquette when speaking with patients over the phone.
- Give relevant and accurate information to callers regarding their requests, questions or concerns.
- Ensure to take down caller details on all calls that come through to the switchboard for the third time, and email the relevant staff.
- Ensure you are taking the correct message from the callers – repeat the message to the caller for confirmation.
- Take extra care when taking caller contact details – repeat the details to the caller for confirmation.
- Ask the caller adequate questions to ensure the correct message is transferred.
- Ensure that messages or calls get transferred to the correct person at all times.
- Assist walk-in guests in reaching staff regarding meetings and/ or deliveries.
- Provide customers with area codes, work telephone numbers and other relevant information when requested.
- Ensure customers, guests and callers receive relevant feedback, within good time, regarding queries.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Advise and assist patients regarding medical aid authorization procedures.
- Follow up with patients regarding any feedback requested.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Follow and give oral and written instructions
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- Dedicated workstation – Sit at desk most of the day
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
- Grade 12 / Matric
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.