Telesales Clerk: Brackenfell - Shoprite GroupSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Western Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Redstar Wholesale Catering is currently seeking a Telesales Clerk to join our dynamic sales team in a contact center. The ideal candidate should be adept at handling both inbound and outbound customer calls. This role involves providing crucial support to our sales representatives, where responsibilities include processing orders, suggesting alternatives, addressing concerns, and engaging in upselling opportunities.
Our Group and all its operating companies are committed to creating, embracing, and preserving a diverse workplace that values the unique talents, perspectives, backgrounds, and abilities that enrich our organisation. A place where everyone matters and feels included.
Job Category: Sales
- Calling on new and existing clients to follow up on new and current orders
- Providing excellent client service through clear and constant communication
- Managing and building relationships with existing clients
- Processing of orders
- Ensuring all orders and deliveries run smoothly
- Assist the sales representatives
- Following up and generating leads
- General office administration
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 qualification
- At least one year of proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations and strict deadlines
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Computer literate: MS Office
- Target-driven and a team player
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.