Repairs Technician Ballito - ACDC DynamicsEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking an experienced repairs technician who will be responsible for repairing and testing all our electrical products. Incumbent will assist with fault-finding on equipment and ensure repairs are completed within the specified timeframe ensuring excellent customer service.
Key Performance Areas
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting, and repairing malfunctioning equipment: - Electronics, Inverters, UPS and AVR’s.
- Report writing skills.
- Handling customer technical enquiries.
- Troubleshooting and repairs on customer products
- Running back orders and ensuring repairs are conducted within specified turnaround time as per repair policy
- Consistently perform in a manner that ensures deadlines are met for all repairs performed
- Stock control within the workshop using hand tools and measuring equipment, oscilloscopes, multimeters etc.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on the continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment
- Examining customers' appliances and identifying the cause of appliance breakdowns.
- Performing maintenance work on customers' appliances.
- Providing rough estimates to customers on how much it would cost to repair damaged or malfunctioning appliances.
- Repairing or replacing defective or damaged appliance components upon approval from customers.
- Advising customers on how to use appliances correctly.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven experience repairing, installing, and maintaining home appliances.
- The ability to use various hand tools.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to lift heavy objects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.