Cashier: B&I - Tsebo GroupSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acknowledge the customer with a smiling face and remember that the customer always comes first and always make our customers know that they are important and special to us.
- Handle all customer questions and concerns.
- Must ensure that the counter around the tills is clean and ensure that the tills are operational.
- The cashier must ensure that the float is counted also ensure that there is sufficient change in the tills and ensure that there is sufficient paper and ribbon in the printer.
- To ensure that stock in the resale area is correctly displayed and that fridges and shelves are restocked daily
- Must ensure that the front of house area is clean.
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- To ensure that the daily cash up and related paperwork is completed accurately and completely according to the standard.
- Must issue receipt to the customer and return the appropriate change Any discrepancies must be accounted for and short falls will be deducted as per agreement.
- Must assist in the smooth running of the front of house.
- Must assist the front of house and back of house in running with orders.
- Assist anywhere possible when the store is quiet, including assisting in cleaning.
- Clean up the counter and Prepares a Sales analysis on a daily basis.
- Must on close of shift, ensure that the Admin Assistant / Admin manager has been called to do an end of shift cash-up for each till.
Skills and Competencies
- Enjoy clerical and administrative tasks.
- Must have confidence in handling money
- Must have excellent operational skills on all point of sale tills
- Have the ability to control cash.
- Be able to work quickly and accurately
- Must be honest with
- Detail orientated
- Friendly and helpful.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Must have completed Grade 12/ Matric
- Must have 2-4 years experiance in similar role
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.