Call Centre Agent - Clinix Health GroupCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To receive inbound telephone calls in relation to customer services and needs. The incumbent is responsible for completing and ensuring relevant documents are accurate and kept up to date and in accordance with CHG’s quality and excellence standards.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12.
- BLS qualification advantageous.
- 3+ years of experience in EMS Call Centre advantageous.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Responsible for responding to 24/7 routine telephone calls to assist in resolving diverse enquiries and emergency calls using the Emergency Medical Dispatch procedures.
- Manages the service request from beginning to successful completion.
- Assigns call to appropriate dispatcher while being professional and courteous.
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queriers and concerns.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
- Guide customers through troubleshooting, navigating through CHG products and services.
- Receive and handle inbound calls from customers.
- Complete relevant documentation as required and maintain an accurate record-keeping system.
- Maintain effective and efficient work processes and procedures, complying with CHG and Health standards.
- Remain aware and knowledgeable on relevant services provided by the Group.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Follow-up on customer calls where necessary.
- Recognize, document and alert the EMS and Fleet Manager of trends in customer calls.
- Answers all incoming emergency and non-emergency Fire and EMS calls for service while collecting important information from the caller.
- Determines the caller’s needs and enters the information into the computer aided dispatch system.
- Notifies other service agencies for actions as required.
- Works with other departments to ensure mutual organizational goals are pursued and achieved.
- Closes calls, updates logs on system and interhospital transfers, patient care and record keeping.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.