Assistant Golf Cart Technician - FancourtEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are now accepting applications for an Assistant Golf Cart Technician – someone with drive and passion for the industry, with the ability to keep up with the high pace, and a sincere commitment to exceed expectations.
The successful applicant will assist the Golf Cart Technician to ensure that the Fancourt cart fleet (which includes the academy / warm-up area ball pickers and drinks carts) are maintained and in satisfactory condition. The main focus of this role will be the general upkeep of the golf cart fleet and cart barn.
The position also requires that the candidate has a minimum qualification of Grade 12 or equivalent, a valid drivers’ license, and at least 6 months experience in a Golf Maintenance workshop and/or basic mechanical knowledge obtained in a workshop. Experience in the repairing of golf carts will be advantageous. The position also requires that the candidate is fluent in English.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Keep all carts and accessories cleaned and maintained;
- Carry out preventative maintenance as identified by the Golf Cart Technician;
- Ensure that all carts and equipment are serviced according to a prescribed schedule;
- Complete regular checks on the carts’ GPS units & report any faulty units to the Golf Cart Technician;
- Reports and highlight any damages or missing accessories on the cart fleet to the Golf Cart Technician;
- Adherence to health and safety standards.
We are looking for candidates who have their own accommodation in George / surrounds, who are prepared to work weekends, Public holiday and shifts, and who are fit and able to carry out the normal responsibilities attached to this role.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.