Quality In-Service Trainee at Kimberly-ClarkEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In South Africa 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for Quality In-service Trainee to join our team. This role will allow a successful candidate to support the quality team, to learn, gain exposure and experience of working in the FMCG Industry.
You will then need to apply and send your current updated CV, with confirmation of the below :
What will you be doing?
- Comply with all Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) rules and regulations at all times. (e.g.10 critical safety rules and three obligations)
- Assist in verifying if results are within specifications and act accordingly if not
- Analyse data/trends to make decisions with operations team
- Complete all required trainings within the expected time
- Take responsibility for own development and training
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible to maintain acceptable 5-S house keeping standards in the labs.
- Do routine inspections of products in the area of responsibility (based on a communicated schedule) to verify that operator self controls are functioning.
- Perform specialist low frequency testing of products.
- Perform appropriate tests to highlight raw material defects and rejects including on-the-floor verification of NCR’s raised by operations .
- Communicate defects to operating crews so that corrective action can be taken
- Ensure that shift teams hold defective production and keep record thereof
- Check centrelining activities and report non conformances
What are we looking for?
- Graduate ready to do 12 Months Internship
- Qualifications: Pulp and Paper, Biochemistry, Biotechnology
- Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% -65% average or over during the duration of their studies
- Attention to detail
- Committed team player
- Outspoken and willing to learn
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is preferred.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.