SHEQ Administrator - MinopexEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Northern Cape 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This position will be based at Ensersa in Rustenburg (Travelling will be required)
The purpose of the position is to implement, maintain, and monitor adherence to SHEQ policies and procedures to ensure compliance with site, client, and legislative requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the site complies with the requirements of the Ensersa safety risk management system
- Enforce compliance to legal requirements
- Ensure all legal appointments are valid according to legislative requirements
- Conduct plant and equipment inspections, report the finding to management and follow up on reports as required by legislation
- Manage all Safety, Health and Environmental Representatives
- Ensure compliance to contractor packs and manage sub-contractors to ensure compliance when required
- Maintain all SHEQ related information on the safety management system to ensure effective and up to date information
- Compile and submit reports according to internal and external client requirements
- Facilitate the risk assessment process according to organisational requirements
- Facilitate and participate in the site audit processes
- Manage nonconformance and incident reporting and investigation processes
- Manage access control where applicable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12
- SAMTRAC/ COMSOC will be advantageous
- MHSA & OSHA
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Experience in the mining industry and SHEQ administration will be advantageous
- English language proficiency
- Time management skills
- Computer literate in MS Office/ Excel
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.