Call Centre Agent - GilbarcoCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Assist retailers with eFuel and Sasol FuelEasy Overrides and Tap N Fuel Queries
Provide override codes for the processing of transactions.
Assist sites with troubleshooting when transactions fail to authorise
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
- Other call centre agents
- VIS Network Manager
- Account Managers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (INDICATORS)
Leading – Call centre stats (measured in calls per hour)
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relations,
- Reliable with good ethical conduct
- Ability to communicate in one of the provincial languages, including Afrikaans
- Customer Service Orientated,
- Proficiency in typing
- Good telephone manner
- Calm under pressure
ROLE-SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & BEHAVIOURS
Utilises Critical Thinking
- Positively copes with change; applies knowledge and skills effectively in new environments.
- Motivated by the challenge of new work; comfortable with ambiguity; proactively seeks answers.
- Quickly learns when faced with new challenges and strives to enhance his/ her knowledge and skills.
- Applies past learning to solve current problems
Listens & Responds to Customers’ Needs
- Demonstrates deep understanding of customer expectations and end-user needs.
- Dedicated to exceeding customer expectations.
- Uses unfiltered customer feedback to make improvements in processes, products and services.
- Is committed to excellence and understands how daily work impacts the customer.
Drives for results
- Consistently drives high quality, on-time results.
- Demonstrates the sense of urgency and the flexibility needed to achieve results; and immediate impact.
- Organizes and prioritizes to drive results.
- Solicits the voice of the customer and drives actions to improve customer experience
- Holds others accountable for meeting customer needs
- Addresses gaps in the team’s ability to meet emerging customer needs
- Continuously improves processes to be more aligned with the customers
- Thinks beyond the day-to-day, taking a long-term, big-picture view of the business.
- Clarifies the organization’s vision and strategy to the team and ensures that efforts are prioritized to support them.
- Leads the team to pursue possibilities that will create sustainable value.
Build extraordinary Teams
- Nurtures and develops promising ideas through prototyping and experimentation.
- Challenges others to develop breakthrough solutions.
- Ensures that varied perspectives are included in the process of innovation
- Encourages others to address challenges in new and better ways
- Builds energy and optimism in others in support of Our Shared Purpose
- Communicates the vision of the organization in a way that others can relate to and buy into
- Helps others envision a greater sense of what is possible for the organization’s future
- Ensures that others understand how their efforts and contributions make a positive
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Builds a cohesive team that drives the goals and success of the organization.
- Communicates clear goals and roles to team members
- Builds a team that has the right mix of skills and leverages the strengths of individual members
- Celebrates team accomplishments
- Coaches people on how to take a stand in the face of adversity when they believe in something
- Confronts tough organizational issues and disagreements
- Delivers difficult messages directly
- Demonstrates the courage to say “no” when necessary
Innovative for Impact
- Sets high expectations and leads others to achieve results through VBS
- Leads others to persist despite setbacks or obstacles Creates a sense of urgency in the team to deliver on time, high quality results with an unwavering commitment to our values and standards of conduct
- Drives a track record of continuous improvement and sustainability
- Leads experimentation to find the best solution
- Share lessons learned from both successes and failures
- Creates opportunities for self and others to try new things
- Applies the lessons from different experiences to new situations
Lead with VBS
- Establish VBS credibility by demonstrating the ability to lead Kaizen events
- Coaches leaders on how to use VBS to address business challenges and opportunities, including selecting the appropriate tool and how to apply it to generate results
- Builds VBS expertise of the team, establishing and growing capable VBSL support and
- VBS Champion resources that can support the team
- Willing to seek out subject matter experts in VBS to build capability within the organization
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.